instrument in Chinese
[ 'instrumənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "instrument"Synonyms of "instrument""instrument" in a sentence"instrument" meaning
- The king signed the instrument of abdication .
- The instrument must be carefully leveled .
- This instrument demands stringent specification .
- They chanced to have their instruments with them ..
- They happened to have their instruments with them ..
- Language is an instrument for communication .
- High temperature instruments use photodiodes .
- This precision instrument is worth 10,000 yuan .
- We humans are merely the instruments of fate .
- This instrument unit is cylindrical .
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- a device that requires skill for proper use
- any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
Synonyms: musical instrument,
- the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate) that the agent uses to perform an action or start a process
Synonyms: instrumental role,
- (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right
Synonyms: legal document, legal instrument, official document,
- a person used by another to gain an end
Synonyms: pawn, cat''s-paw, Verb
- address a legal document to
- write an instrumental score for
- equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling
"instrument landing" in Chinese, "extension instrument" in Chinese, "wind instrument" in Chinese, "bow instrument" in Chinese, "instrument board" in Chinese, "morse instrument" in Chinese, "percussion instrument" in Chinese, "transit instrument" in Chinese, "visual instrument" in Chinese, "instruct…in（=teach）" in Chinese, "instrumen boar" in Chinese, "instrumenen repairing tabl" in Chinese, "instrumenent repairing table" in Chinese, "instrumenmtal" in Chinese, "instrument clock" in Chinese, "instrument acceleration" in Chinese, "instrument aided" in Chinese, "instrument air" in Chinese,