institute in Chinese
[ 'institju:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "institute"Synonyms of "institute""institute" in a sentence"institute" meaning
past tense: instituted past participle: instituted plural: institutes present participle: instituting
- This hospital was instituted in 1982 .
- She instituted a vegetable garden there .
- The judge may institute proceedings .
- How are things going at the institute ?
- It is the duty of the attorney-general to institute prosecutions .
- She instituted regular hours and employments for her .
- A new nobel prize in economics was instituted in 1969 .
- He instituted comparisons between her record and his own .
- Time was flying--it was necessary to institute sharp measures .
- There are many ancient codes and records in the library of our institute .
"institut kajian asas kemasyarakatan" in Chinese, "institut monetaire europen" in Chinese, "institut national des exportations" in Chinese, "institut paoli calnettes, france" in Chinese, "institut supérieur de gestion" in Chinese, "institute a law suit" in Chinese, "institute a lawsuit" in Chinese, "institute a proceeding" in Chinese, "institute a public prosecution" in Chinese,