instant in Chinese
[ 'instənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "instant"Synonyms of "instant""instant" in a sentence"instant" meaning
- For an instant she betrayed uncertainty .
- Every instant was agony to him now .
- I kept my stick poised for instant use .
- The surprise petrified her an instant .
- He looked at him furiously for an instant .
- He 'll telephone me the instant he knows .
- In an instant the whole crew was on foot .
- The canoe hung an instant on the rock .
- He stood for an instant with his hand still raised .
- On the instant she was out of her bunk .
- a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
Synonyms: moment, minute, second,
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
Synonyms: blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, wink, New York minute, Adjective
- demanding attention; "clamant needs"; "a crying need"; "regarded literary questions as exigent and momentous"- H.L.Mencken; "insistent hunger"; "an instant need"
Synonyms: clamant, crying, exigent, insistent,
- occurring with no delay; "relief was instantaneous"; "instant gratification"
- in or of the present month; "your letter of the 10th inst"
"instanter" in Chinese, "instant relay" in Chinese, "instant lottery" in Chinese, "instancing models" in Chinese, "instancy" in Chinese, "instandsetzung" in Chinese, "instaneous" in Chinese, "instanlaneous" in Chinese, "instant -start hot cathode lamp" in Chinese, "instant account" in Chinese, "instant action eye cream" in Chinese, "instant action hot spots" in Chinese,