insert in Chinese
[ in'sə:t ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "insert"Synonyms of "insert""insert" in a sentence"insert" meaning
- These are inserted into a cloning vector .
- Any new information will be inserted .
- Insert the needle into the cloth , jane .
- A cannula has to be inserted into a leg vein .
- Have you had a false tooth inserted ?
- He quickly inserts the catheter .
- If it is the end of the program, we insert the word stop .
- Moistened pasteboard or cloth was inserted between each disc .
- With resignation, he inserted the key and opened the trunk .
- In the pavement was inserted a small and most exquisite mosaic .
- (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
Synonyms: enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce,
- insert casually; "She slipped in a reference to her own work"
Synonyms: slip in, stick in, sneak in,
- fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirttail in"
- put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
Synonyms: infix, enter, introduce,