innovate in Chinese
[ 'inəuveit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "innovate"Synonyms of "innovate""innovate" in a sentence"innovate" meaning
- The priest was determined to innovate upon religious forms .
- The manager who wants to innovate initiates a project and obligates others to report back to him .
- Whether a manager knows how to innovate or not, he will be responsible as long as he is the designated decision－maker .
- It is necessary to innovate and develop military theories
- Magnificent model - innovating of marxist theories
- The manager administers , the leader innovates
- Innovate management and pursue the fast development of a hospital
- Innovate management pattern and establish six systems
- Yazhi s spirit : study , innovate , courageously progress
- The innovating concept dedicated to the beijing olympics
- bring something new to an environment; "A new word processor was introduced"