innate in Chinese
How to pronounce "innate"Synonyms of "innate""innate" in a sentence"innate" meaning
生来的，天生的，先天的，遗传的，固有的。 sb.'s innate courtesy 某人天生的温文有礼。 an innate defect 固有的缺点。 an innate gift 天赋，资质。
-ly ,-ness n.
- Knowledge is acquired , not innate .
- Correct ideas are not innate in the mind .
- Is it innate in man 's mind ?
- Nature's innate rhythms gave shape to this writing .
- Ideas of earthly superiority are educational, not innate .
- The innate resistance thought to be related to the activity of macrophages .
- Such a defence is rooted in the innate conservatism of the economic profession .
- Correct ideas are not innate in the mind , but come from social practice .
- This passage may be interpreted as a recognition of an innate moral sense in man .
- Cowperwood's innate financial ability did not reassure stener in this hour .
- not established by conditioning or learning; "an unconditioned reflex"Adjective
Synonyms: unconditioned, unlearned,
- present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
Synonyms: congenital, inborn,
- being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
Synonyms: natural, born,
- "innate" meaning: Adjective: innate i'neyt Not establish...
- "innate" meaning in Japanese: innate adj. 先天的な. 【＋前置詞】 ◆Musical talent seems to be innat...
- "innate" meaning in Korean: adjective, 타고난, 천부의, 선천적인, 본질적인, 본유적인
- "innate" meaning in Russian: 1) врожденный, природный Ex: innate eloquence природное кр...
- "innate" meaning in Arabic: adj. فطري, أساسي, غريزي, سليقة, ملازم
- "innate" meaning in French: adj. inné; foncier, naturel
What is the meaning of innate in Chinese and how to say innate in Chinese? innate Chinese meaning, innate的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.