ingredient in Chinese
[ in'gri:diənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ingredient"Use "ingredient" in a sentence
- We never use second quality ingredients .
- Ingredients will be the same, the effect the same .
- The composition and all its ingredients are nontoxic .
- Jones had some heroic ingredients in his composition .
- The basic ingredient of the mixture is liquid thiokol .
- All ingredients are now at hand .
- Language is an essential ingredient of abstract thought .
- Some of the ingredients of a mixture are larger than others .
- The poem blends the separate ingredients into a unity .
- We still await a cook who can handle all the ingredients .
- a component of a mixture or compound
- an abstract part of something; "jealousy was a component of his character"; "two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony"; "the grammatical elements of a sentence"; "a key factor in her success"; "humor: an effective ingredient of a speech"
Synonyms: component, constituent, element, factor,
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking; "the recipe lists all the fixings for a salad"