infrared in Chinese
[ 'infrə'red ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "infrared"Synonyms of "infrared""infrared" in a sentence"infrared" meaning
- Infrared spectra are exceedingly complex .
- The plastic blocks infrared rays from sunlight .
- At this stage the star radiates only in the infrared .
- The presence of oxides will result in infrared absorption .
- Theory thus predicts that there will be a flare of infrared radiation .
- Infrared radiation has wavelengths longer than those of visible light .
- It is relative insensitivity to other than red and infrared lights .
- In 1963, we evaluated an infrared vacuum combustion, gas heating system .
- The range of the spectrum in which heat is radiated mostly lies within the infrared portion .
- By far the larger part of the energy emitted, however, is still carried by infrared waves .
- the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum; electromagnetic wave frequencies below the visible range; "they could sense radiation in the infrared"
Synonyms: infrared frequency,
- electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths longer than visible light but shorter than radio waves
Synonyms: infrared light, infrared radiation, infrared emission, Adjective
- having or employing wavelengths longer than light but shorter than radio waves; lying outside the visible spectrum at its red end; "infrared radiation"; "infrared photography"