infinity in Chinese
[ in'finiti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "infinity"Synonyms of "infinity"Use "infinity" in a sentence
- The far point of a normal eye is at infinity .
- They had an infinity of adventures .
- Boundaries of the polygon may extend to infinity .
- These suitable values will be zero or infinity .
- Curves running from the origin to infinity may serve as branch cuts .
- The bald, bare landscape widened about him to infinity .
- The fields covered with snow became a vast expanse of whiteness stretching to infinity .
- The surface energy of a material is the work done separate two surfaces to infinity .
- Apparently as λ approaches infinity the resulting function will no longer appear periodic .
- The most distant object for which an image can be formed on the retina is then nearer than infinity .
- time without end
"potential infinity" in Chinese, "infinitive stage transmission" in Chinese, "infinitive variable gear box" in Chinese, "infinitize" in Chinese, "infinitude" in Chinese, "infinitum" in Chinese, "infinity bar" in Chinese, "infinity blade world" in Chinese, "infinity bus" in Chinese, "infinity cargo express ltd" in Chinese,