individual in Chinese
[ ˌindi'vidjuəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "individual"Synonyms of "individual""individual" in a sentence"individual" meaning
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- Johnson was plainly a canny individual .
- You are wretched, disunited individuals .
- They did not seem to be individual men .
- A few plant individuals grow in small caespitose .
- She was an individual with a code of her own .
- The effect of the treatment varies with the individual .
- A group of individuals can be called a population .
- This clearly imposes costs on individuals .
- As an individual i led a charmed life .
- being or characteristic of a single thing or person; "individual drops of rain"; "please mark the individual pages"; "they went their individual ways"
Synonyms: single, Adjective
- separate and distinct from others of the same kind; "mark the individual pages"; "on a case-by-case basis"
Synonyms: case-by-case, item-by-item,
- concerning one person exclusively; "we all have individual cars"; "each room has a private bath"
- characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing; "an individual serving"; "single occupancy"; "a single bed"
Synonyms: single, Noun
- a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
Synonyms: person, someone, somebody, mortal, soul,
- a single organism