indicator in Chinese
[ 'indikeitə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "indicator"Use "indicator" in a sentence
- For measurements in the field, indicator tubes can be used .
- Cohb can be considered as an indicator of co exposure .
- Anaphase bridges were used as indicators of inversion heterozygosity .
- Sometimes oxidation-reduction electrodes are used as internal indicators .
- The range is usually limited to the full-scale deflection of the indicator .
- The number of indicator lamps in conventional dashboards is increasing .
- Upon the addition of a good starch indicator a blue solution results .
- We can use an indicator with a pointer or a continuous recording device .
- Improper choice of indicators can introduce serious errors into volumetric work .
- Analyses of economic indicators represent the forecaster's "crystal ball" .
- a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
Synonyms: index, index number, indicant,
- a signal for attracting attention
- (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance; can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction
"speed indicator" in Chinese, "volume indicator" in Chinese, "turn indicator" in Chinese, "phase indicator" in Chinese, "dial indicator" in Chinese, "flight indicator" in Chinese, "level indicator" in Chinese, "station indicator" in Chinese, "indicative timetable for listing" in Chinese, "indicative vote" in Chinese, "indicative voting" in Chinese, "indicative world plan" in Chinese, "indicativeabstract" in Chinese, "indicator -lamcover" in Chinese, "indicator -transmitter" in Chinese, "indicator air speed" in Chinese, "indicator allocation" in Chinese,