include in Chinese
[ in' klu:d ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "include"Synonyms of "include""include" in a sentence"include" meaning
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- There were ten present not including myself .
- They include many that are highly palatable .
- The pacific communiques included it .
- Gastrointestinal symptoms include flatuence .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The program includes two mozart sonatas .
- There were ten present including myself .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category; "We must include this chemical element in the group"
- consider as part of something; "I include you in the list of culprits"
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
Synonyms: admit, let in,
- have as a part, be made up out of; "The list includes the names of many famous writers"
"included" in Chinese, "inclosure wall" in Chinese, "inclosure; enclosure" in Chinese, "inclsura anterior auris" in Chinese, "inclsuraanteriorauris" in Chinese, "includable" in Chinese, "include angle" in Chinese, "include aperture" in Chinese, "include but not limited to" in Chinese, "include call" in Chinese,