inch in Chinese
How to pronounce "inch"Synonyms of "inch"Use "inch" in a sentence
past tense: inched past participle: inched plural: inches present participle: inching
使渐进，使渐动，使一点一点地移动。 inch one's way forward 慢慢前进。
渐进，一步一步前进。 inch along a ledge on a cliff 在悬岩的突出部分匍匐而进。
- He has bought a colour tv set of 18 inches .
- He jumped three inches clear of the bar .
- The bullet missed him by two inches .
- Grade cutoff is sharp within inches .
- One inch of joy surmounts grief of a span .
- The wheels passed him within inches .
- The rainfall averages 36 inches a year .
- Lucy thought: he's all man, every inch .
- He came within an inch of being killed .
- He looked every inch a gentleman .
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- a unit of measurement for advertising spaceVerb
Synonyms: column inch,
- advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
"inched" in Chinese
, "big inch" in Chinese
, "incest―taboo" in Chinese
, "incesu" in Chinese
, "incesulu" in Chinese
, "incey wincey spider" in Chinese
, "incflds" in Chinese
, "inch bearing" in Chinese
, "inch button" in Chinese
, "inch by" in Chinese
, "inch by inch" in Chinese
What is the meaning of inch in Chinese and how to say inch in Chinese? inch Chinese meaning, inch的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.