in the white in Chinese
- Things were tense in the white house in the few days after christmas .
- She was the most close-mouthed female in the white house-and she had to be .
- The meeting started in the white house situation room, in the basement of the west wing .
- I settled it with the stranger in the white coat, without making any mistakes .
- Coherence had to be restored to the government and especially to its center in the white house .
- Compared with these giants in the white house, the other presidents have been small in size .
- Harry hopkins' bedroom in the white house was at one end of a long dark gloomy hall .
- According to hearsay, eleanor felt a little downcast that she had to support herself in the white house .
- One of the persons around eleanor who helped shape her life and activities in the white house was a black educator .
- A roosevelt in the white house from 1909 to 1913 might well have averted the disastrous rupture that occurred in 1912 .
"in the wee small hours" in Chinese, "in the well kept factory ground" in Chinese, "in the wells of silence" in Chinese, "in the west" in Chinese, "in the west of china" in Chinese, "in the white shirt" in Chinese, "in the wild" in Chinese, "in the wild mountains" in Chinese, "in the wind" in Chinese,