in the sense in Chinese
- In the sense that assemblages are three-dimensional .
- Some make a virtue out of giving in the sense of a sacrifice .
- It was analysis in the sense of plato, who opposed to synthesis .
- I am a worker only in the sense that i work ; i do not get paid for what i do .
- The formulation is complete in the sense that there are a sufficient number of equations .
- So i stood and stared, and felt a sort of grim satisfaction in the sense of my own loneliness .
- But they are, of course, equivalent in the sense that they arise from the same set of equations .
- This device is absolute in the sense that it does not require calibration in a known field of neutrons .
- This should not be interpreted in the sense that looking at date without much modeling is an illegitimate activity .
- Being abundant, every other care appeared to have subsided in the sense of enjoyment dependent on this all-important fact .
"pressure sensing" in Chinese, "switch sense" in Chinese, "velocity sense" in Chinese, "speak sense" in Chinese, "sense request" in Chinese, "communitarian sense" in Chinese, "sense loop" in Chinese, "thermal sense" in Chinese, "sense tape" in Chinese, "in the second week of july" in Chinese, "in the second year of a financial period" in Chinese, "in the secret" in Chinese, "in the section on culture," in Chinese, "in the semblance of" in Chinese, "in the sense of" in Chinese, "in the sequel" in Chinese, "in the sequence of the six channel" in Chinese, "in the service of" in Chinese,