in the press in Chinese
- Pencils in the press box flew frantically .
- It created wide comment in the press .
- In the press i'm often described as "demanding," "tough-assed," or lacking in compassion .
- The instant criticism in the press of the two countries became so strong as to impel both the president and the prime minister to ask for fuller explanation .
- In this land in which scientific information is such a high level is freely accessible in the press and in splendid documentaries, why are there so many superstitious ?
- [ liquid splashing ] then place it centrally in the press
- Mr . billy flynn in the press conference rag
- They will , though , be well known in the press
- Tv lighting is not allowed in the press room
- Why was michael so unpopular in the press
"in the present case" in Chinese, "in the present circumstance" in Chinese, "in the present decade" in Chinese, "in the present of" in Chinese, "in the present posture of" in Chinese, "in the pride of" in Chinese, "in the prime of life" in Chinese, "in the prime of manhood" in Chinese, "in the prison" in Chinese,