in the position of in Chinese
- These motions produce a shift in the position of lines in their spectra .
- Very often one is interested in the position of the moving body as a function of time .
- This pattern may be recorded on film by simply placing the film in the position of the screen .
- We are now in the position of having constructed a model economy, which we have found to lie upon the verge of instability .
- His assumption of the premiership implied a delicate but perceptible change in the position of the foreign secretary .
- If we refused to join the church, it was equivalent to saying no, to placing ourselves in the position of moral monsters .
- A study on data fusion in the positioning of targets
- We are all in the position of the farmer
- Because it puts you in the position of having to do what he wants
- In the position of the public : the key factor to protect and promote national cultural heritage
"in the pipeline" in Chinese, "in the place of" in Chinese, "in the place stated" in Chinese, "in the plane" in Chinese, "in the playground" in Chinese, "in the position to do" in Chinese, "in the possession of" in Chinese, "in the possession of in possession" in Chinese, "in the possession of sb" in Chinese,