in the large in Chinese
- The material in the large plastic zone has been hardened .
- In the larger interstices, this fluid has the ability to limit circulation .
- In the large inn-yards waiters flitted to and fro and often ran against each other .
- As it grew later the fire was made up in the large long hall into which the staircase descended .
- Because there are so many different nationalities in america, visitors can find almost any kind of restaurant in the larger cities .
- Pain, shame, ire, impatience, disgust, detestation, seemed momentarily to hold a quivering conflict in the large pupil dilating under his ebon eyebrow .
- The local boss, however autocratic he may be in the larger sphere of the city with the power he gets from the neighborhood, must always be in and of the people .
- Food can sit in the large intestine for up to two days
- No . what are we doing in the larger sense
- What are we doing in the larger sense
"large" in Chinese, "larger" in Chinese, "largest" in Chinese, "in the land of nod" in Chinese, "in the land of women" in Chinese, "in the lap of fortune" in Chinese, "in the lap of luxury" in Chinese, "in the lap of the gods" in Chinese, "in the last" in Chinese, "in the last analysis" in Chinese, "in the last butterfly" in Chinese, "in the last few years" in Chinese,