in the act of in Chinese
- She arrested herself in the act of sitting .
- The ark was in the act of passing the last curve of this leafy entrance .
- He looked, in the act of opening the door, like a corpse adjusting his coffin lid .
- As i was in the act of lighting the pipe i caught sight of my own countenance in the glass .
- The prohibition in the act of 1887 against discrimination in charges for long and short hauls was strengthened .
- Mrs. dennant paused in the act of adding cream, and shelton scrutinized her face; it was harelike, and superior as ever .
- Auss in the act of releasing a balloon
- In the act of bending down , he slipped and hurt his back
- In the act of picking up the ball , he slipped and fell
- Eyes that know you ' re in the act of killing them and love you
"acting" in Chinese, "acted" in Chinese, "act acting" in Chinese, "act" in Chinese, "acts" in Chinese, "in the 70-year history of …" in Chinese, "in the absence of" in Chinese, "in the absnece of" in Chinese, "in the abstract" in Chinese, "in the abyss of untold sufferings" in Chinese, "in the advertisement language uses fuzzy" in Chinese, "in the affirmative" in Chinese, "in the after-school care center" in Chinese, "in the afternoon" in Chinese,