in part in Chinese
How to pronounce "in part""in part" in a sentence"in part" meaning
- I will give you a pound in part payment .
- Bank-deposits were in part withdrawn .
- His success was due in part to luck .
- Let us examine the problem as a whole , not in parts only .
- Loyalty to the former king still persists in parts of the country .
- The emphasis is secured in part by the shape of the instrument .
- Any statesman is in part the prisoner of necessity .
- Such, too, is my main enquiry in the essays in part one .
- The brilliance of diamond is due in part to its large dispersion .
- I will try to justify this contention in parts iii and iv of this study .
What is the meaning of in part in Chinese and how to say in part in Chinese? in part Chinese meaning, in part的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.