in no sense in Chinese
- This in no sense is due to meanness .
- I'll be in no sense accomplice or help in this cruel business .
- I must make it clear that i am in no sense a geography teacher .
- It should be emphasized that the laser is in no sense a source of energy .
- The conclusion is in no sense scientific
- Hence , the total cultural equivalence in literary translation is in no sense an easy thing
- He was in no sense a political prisoner , but a gangster and racketeer who rightly did six years in jail
- I am in no sense a fatalist , but i am convinced that men have their work chosen for them quite as often as they themselves choose it
- They make shift to live merely by conformity , practically as their fathers did , and are in no sense the progenitors of a noble race of men
- At all events experience shows that religions are in no sense conscious constructions , but that they arise from the natural life of the unconscious psyche and somehow give adequate expression to it
- More examples： 1 2
"pressure sensing" in Chinese, "switch sense" in Chinese, "velocity sense" in Chinese, "speak sense" in Chinese, "sense request" in Chinese, "communitarian sense" in Chinese, "sense loop" in Chinese, "thermal sense" in Chinese, "sense tape" in Chinese, "in no circumstances" in Chinese, "in no event" in Chinese, "in no instance" in Chinese, "in no mood" in Chinese, "in no respect" in Chinese, "in no shape" in Chinese, "in no small measure" in Chinese, "in no time" in Chinese, "in no time (at all)" in Chinese,