in command in Chinese
- He might end up in command of the platoon .
- He had been in command at the irrigating ditch the day before .
- The admiral was in command of all german forces in the north .
- Corell said, "you should not be in command if you are afraid. "
- The young man reached orenburg and presented himself to the general in command .
- Whoever was in command for the landing should conserve his energies .
- Goldstein realized suddenly how much hope he had fabricated because croft was no longer in command .
- He had everything under perfect control in commanding millions of troops and compelled the enemy to move according to his will .
- Gone was the thick-skinned, hardline politician, totally in command of every situation, with the solution for every problem at her fingertips .
- He had spent the 1960s in command positions, which, while not without the frustrations, did not produce the physical and psychological exhaustion of high-level washington .
"command input" in Chinese, "officer commanding" in Chinese, "command key" in Chinese, "truncation command" in Chinese, "post commands" in Chinese, "command direction" in Chinese, "oversea command" in Chinese, "edit commands" in Chinese, "command car" in Chinese, "in colours and it could be me" in Chinese, "in combat" in Chinese, "in combination" in Chinese, "in combination with" in Chinese, "in comfort" in Chinese, "in command of" in Chinese, "in commemoration of" in Chinese, "in commercial quantity" in Chinese, "in commission" in Chinese,