in combat in Chinese
- Those were the things that mattered in combat .
- An officer had some excuse only if he were in combat .
- He imagined that venn and mrs. yeobright were in league, and felt that there was a certain legitimacy in combating such a coalition .
- Nor, in older days, were they locked in combat with tough-minded, skillfully led opposition groups, including consumers and environmentalists .
- We should avoid the necessity of major revision of the command structure in the midst of battle and should adopt one whose basic soundness and flexibility would meet any problem eventuality in combat .
- The pentagon might keep up to 24 , 000 troops in combat
- International institutions in combating terrorism
- How do i get buttons to only show up in combat
- Always protect your missile troops in combat
- Results of the 2002 priorities in combating crime
"combat loading" in Chinese, "field combat" in Chinese, "mount combat" in Chinese, "air combat" in Chinese, "combat crew" in Chinese, "combat damage" in Chinese, "combat gains" in Chinese, "combat information" in Chinese, "combating terrorism" in Chinese, "in collusion with" in Chinese, "in colonial times" in Chinese, "in colors on the snowy lined land" in Chinese, "in colors on the snowy linen land" in Chinese, "in colours and it could be me" in Chinese, "in combination" in Chinese, "in combination with" in Chinese, "in comfort" in Chinese, "in command" in Chinese,