in check in Chinese
How to pronounce "in check""in check" in a sentence"in check" meaning
- The shelterbelt kept the sand in check .
- He held his anger in check .
- The strength in his legs was more than he could hold in check .
- The best use of these equations is in checking the theoretical analyses using the other approaches .
- To ensure punctual payments, great care must be taken in checking the credits opened by banks abroad .
- She could not keep in check the recklessness with which he insisted on ordering the most expensive things .
- We ' ve kept the disease in check for a year now
- Good husbandry keeps pests and disease in check
- We ' ll pay in check and hire the car from tomorrow
- Adam struggled to keep his feelings for polina in check
What is the meaning of in check in Chinese and how to say in check in Chinese? in check Chinese meaning, in check的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.