in charge in Chinese
How to pronounce "in charge"Use "in charge" in a sentence
- 主管, 看管, 在...看管下
- The guy in charge of our fleet was shocked .
- He was placed in charge of the department .
- He, himself, was in charge of the matter .
- She is put in charge of the family planning affairs .
- Someone is put in charge of the work .
- Who's in charge of ship's stores ?
- Get through your head that i'm in charge here .
- I was in charge of ford's north american operations .
- I'll put you in charge of it .
- He is in charge of the school work .
What is the meaning of in charge in Chinese and how to say in charge in Chinese? in charge Chinese meaning, in charge的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.