in action in Chinese
- Never do the complaints materialize in action .
- It was democracy in action .
- Deliberate in counsel , prompt in action .
- He got wounded in action .
- Personal property is divided into choses in possession and choses in action .
- He was a literary hack, naturally fast in pace and brilliant in action .
- You'll learn that a lot of people are angry because we failed to lead them in action .
- It was no longer enough to be plausible in argument; one had to be convincing in action .
- We did not recognize this means of rescuing enemy pilots who had been shot down in action .
- Many of the divisions have been continuously in action since the landing without any spell of relief .
"in accordance with your orders" in Chinese, "in accordance with… regulations" in Chinese, "in accordance with（=in agreement with）" in Chinese, "in account with" in Chinese, "in acrossing a ly 3 inches" in Chinese, "in active service" in Chinese, "in actural fire conditions" in Chinese, "in addition" in Chinese, "in addition to" in Chinese,