in a sense in Chinese
- The construction is canonical in a sense .
- What you say is true in a sense .
- The spirit of the person in a sense is the author of his body .
- In a sense we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check .
- Oxford university was also in a sense a closed society, with its powerful conformities .
- These waste products of photosynthesis began to build up as time went on, in a sense polluting the environment .
- A president is in a sense lucky if he is faced with a crisis early on; it enables him to shake down his team .
- In a sense we were applying the precepts of our own new deal, expecting political conflict to dissolve in economic progress .
- In a british film of the nineteen-fifties, "the man who loved redheads", it was used anachronistically in a sense set in 1917 .
- Active regions are in a sense the fundamental unit of solar activity and the most persistent and visible manifestation of solar magnetism .
"pressure sensing" in Chinese, "switch sense" in Chinese, "velocity sense" in Chinese, "speak sense" in Chinese, "sense request" in Chinese, "communitarian sense" in Chinese, "sense loop" in Chinese, "thermal sense" in Chinese, "sense tape" in Chinese, "in a school running team" in Chinese, "in a school／shop" in Chinese, "in a se e" in Chinese, "in a sea of gold down next to you" in Chinese, "in a second" in Chinese, "in a sense in a way" in Chinese, "in a sense music is a universal language" in Chinese, "in a sentence" in Chinese, "in a separate paper" in Chinese,