in a position to in Chinese
- We are now in a position to introduce tidal forces .
- I was not in a position to stop rogers's initiative .
- We are now in a position to attempt a provisional synthesis .
- Genslinger is in a position to know the intention of the railroad .
- The engineer is now in a position to consider the relative costs of the options available to him .
- As for his capital, only two persons were in a position to make even a rough estimate of its magnitude .
- If i had been placed in a position to manage great affairs, i would have shown what i could do .
- But we were in a position to move in the opposite direction-to tailor a new product for a hungry new market .
- We are not in a position to entertain your claim
- Well . . . i , m not sure i ' m in a position to speak
嗯. . .我不知道是不是该由我来说
"in a playful manner" in Chinese, "in a pleading tone" in Chinese, "in a pool of blood" in Chinese, "in a poor way" in Chinese, "in a position of control" in Chinese, "in a positive way" in Chinese, "in a practical way" in Chinese, "in a predicament" in Chinese, "in a pretty state of affairs" in Chinese,