impact in Chinese
[ 'impækt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "impact"Synonyms of "impact""impact" in a sentence"impact" meaning
- The political impact would be enormous .
- Few can deny the impact of his leadership .
- The impact of the fungi comes too late .
- What does the impact of organization climate show ?
- A vast crowd impacted the square .
- His impact reflected anonymous dedication .
- What about the impact of foreign aid from rich countries ?
- The impact winded him .
- Imports of stainless products continued to impact profits .
- The impact of the u-boats in the mediterranean was heavy .
- influencing strongly; "they resented the impingement of American values on European culture"
Synonyms: impingement, encroachment,
- the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat; "the armies met in the shock of battle"
- the striking of one body against another
- a forceful consequence; a strong effect; "the book had an important impact on my thinking"; "the book packs a wallop"
Synonyms: wallop, Verb
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
Synonyms: affect, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch,
- press or wedge together; pack together
"impacted" in Chinese, "impact crater" in Chinese, "impact law" in Chinese, "imp-na" in Chinese, "impa" in Chinese, "impac" in Chinese, "impacciatore" in Chinese, "impaccio" in Chinese, "impact abrasion" in Chinese, "impact absorber" in Chinese, "impact absorption" in Chinese, "impact acceleration" in Chinese,