illustration in Chinese
[ ˌiləs'treiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "illustration"Synonyms of "illustration""illustration" in a sentence"illustration" meaning
- The illustrations consort admirably with the text .
- As an illustration we can produce a mixture .
- These illustrations fulfil the text .
- The trade signs were all grim illustrations of want .
- This illustration shows a section through the timber .
- Citicorp offers a second provocative illustration .
- I must beg permission to give one or two imaginary illustrations .
- We present a simplified illustration to show the flow of product costs .
- What a noble illustration of the tender laws of england !
- It is used as an illustration of the interchangeability of mass and energy .
- a visual representation (a picture or diagram) that is used make some subject more pleasing or easier to understand
- an item of information that is typical of a class or group; "this patient provides a typical example of the syndrome"; "there is an example on page 10"
Synonyms: example, instance, representative,
- showing by example
- artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
"illustrated record of strange country" in Chinese, "illustrated sheet" in Chinese, "illustrated stammounting" in Chinese, "illustrated textbook" in Chinese, "illustrated weekly of pakistan" in Chinese, "illustration and painting" in Chinese, "illustration and text juxtaposed setting" in Chinese, "illustration board" in Chinese, "illustration meeting" in Chinese,