ice in Chinese
[ ais ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ice"Synonyms of "ice""ice" in a sentence"ice" meaning
past tense: iced past participle: iced plural: ices present participle: icing
- The lorry skidded on a stretch of black ice .
- Their refusal iced our enthusiasm .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- They ate raspberry tarts and ice cream .
- Catherine had been ice up to this moment .
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- When water becomes solid we call it ice .
- Ice crystals begin to deform measurably .
- Does the bar ice the champagne before serving ?
- The wedding-cake was elaborately iced .
- a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
Synonyms: ice rink, ice-skating rink,
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Synonyms: methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, shabu, trash,
- a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
Synonyms: frosting, icing,
- the frozen part of a body of water
- diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
- water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
Synonyms: water ice, Verb
- put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
- cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
- decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
- "ice" meaning: Noun: ice Is Water frozen in the solid...
- "ice" meaning in Japanese: １ice n. 氷; 《英》 アイスクリーム. 【動詞＋】 ◆break the ice (パーティーなどで)話の口...
- "ice" meaning in Korean: noun, vt, 얼음, 과즙을 섞은 빙수, (과자 등의)당의, 다이아몬드, 보석, 차가움, 쌀쌀함, 부...
- "ice" meaning in Russian: 1) лед Ex: black ice прозрачная ледяная корка; старый глет...
- "ice" meaning in Arabic: n. ثلج, جليد, برود
- "ice" meaning in French: n. glace, crème glacée; glaçon; verglas; glacière, glaça...
"icing" in Chinese, "iced" in Chinese, "sheet ice" in Chinese, "ice yacht" in Chinese, "neapolitan ice" in Chinese, "ice skate" in Chinese, "ice shelf" in Chinese, "glare ice" in Chinese, "black ice" in Chinese, "icdo" in Chinese, "icdp" in Chinese, "icdr" in Chinese, "icds" in Chinese, "icdsi" in Chinese, "ice abstracts" in Chinese, "ice accretion" in Chinese, "ice accumulation on ship" in Chinese, "ice action" in Chinese,