i in Chinese
How to pronounce "i"Synonyms of "i""i" in a sentence"i" meaning
(pl. we ) 〔人称代词，第一人称，单数，主格。 (poss. adj. my; obj. me; poss. pro. mine ) 〕我。 It is I 是我〔口语也用 It's me〕。 It is I who am to blame. 应当负责任的是我。 Am I not ... ？ 我难道不是…？ 〔口语通常说作〔美国〕 Ain't I ？ 〔英国〕 An't [Aren't] I ？ 〕。 You and I. 你和我〔英语习惯，除特殊情况外，一般不说 I and you [he, she]〕。
( pl. I's 或 Is )
- I know him , but i do n't frequent him much .
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- Business is terrible. i am calling it quits .
- Since i am not crazy, i do not care .
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- I do not like ruined, tattered cottages .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- I expect it to be quite an ordeal .
- I know the kind of people he admires most .
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabetAdjective
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane'' is Scottish"
Synonyms: one, 1, ane,
What is the meaning of i in Chinese and how to say i in Chinese? i Chinese meaning, i的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.