yalta in a sentence
- Decades of communist rule set down by the Yalta agreement followed the fighting.
- Kuchma told reporters at his residence near the Black Sea resort of Yalta.
- This is the final overcoming of the Yalta division,
- Truman charged that Stalin had betrayed the Yalta agreement.
- Yalta has a beautiful embankment along the Black Sea.
- In February 1945, Ismay attended the Yalta Conference.
- Stettinius was a member of the US delegation to the 1945 Yalta Conference.
- Truman charged that Stalin had betrayed the agreement made at the Yalta Conference.
- He went southwards to Yalta and then to Kieslovodsk, north of Caucasus.
- On February 2, 1945, as the Yalta meeting with Joseph Stalin.
How can I put and write and define yalta in a sentence
and how is the word yalta used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta造句
, yalta meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.