yalta in a sentence
- ACCOMMODATIONS : Yalta has rooms for all budgets and expectations.
- Yalta was the second of three wartime conferences among the Big Three.
- The Yalta conference was a crucial turning point in the Cold War.
- Yalta was used by ruling communists to underline anti-Western sentiments.
- She sought Roosevelt to the Yalta Conference in early 1945.
- Cadogan then accompanied the British delegation to the Yalta Conference in 1945.
- Vijay Prashad has compared this meeting to the Yalta Conference.
- It is there that the World War II Yalta Conference took place.
- The MAS were commanded by Francesco Mimbelli and were based in Yalta.
- Rybkin was an agent at the Yalta Conference in 1945.
- The famous Yalta architect Lev Nikolayevich Shapovalov was encharged with the project.
- However, due to the Yalta Agreement it never did.
- She was born to a Polish family in Yalta in the Crimea.
- Wainstein was born in Yalta to a Jewish peasant family.
- He died in Yalta after a brief, but serious, illness.
- Much is known and little is understood about Yalta.
- Yet two months after Yalta, Roosevelt was felled by a fatal stroke.
- Joseph Stalin perhaps distrusted physicians more than either of his counterparts at Yalta.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the cleanup hitter at Yalta.
- A struggle for control of the Crimean resort city of Yalta continued Wednesday.
"yalqut" in a sentence, "yalsa" in a sentence, "yalsa award for excellence in nonfiction" in a sentence, "yalsa best book for young adults" in a sentence, "yalt" in a sentence, "yalta accords" in a sentence, "yalta agreement" in a sentence, "yalta arrangement" in a sentence, "yalta betrayal" in a sentence,