yalta agreement in a sentence
- Eisenhower worked to prevent a vote, telling Republican Senators that he agreed that President Roosevelt had done things he would not have done, but that the Amendment would not have prevented the Yalta Agreement.
- On 9 May 1945 ( Moscow time ), Germany surrendered, meaning that if the Soviets were to honour the Yalta agreement, they would need to enter war with Japan by 9 August 1945.
- The party's goal was to prevent the communists from monopolizing power in Poland, establish a parliamentary system with market economy and to win free elections, which were promised by the Yalta agreements.
- On the basis of the articles pertaining to the repatriation of nationals in the Yalta Agreement, the United States and the Soviet Union agreed to return each other's nationals at the end of the war.
- Nevertheless, when the decisions of the Yalta Agreement became clear in February 1945 and so did Roosevelt's participation in the conference, the Polish support for the president as well as for Rozmarek drastically declined.
- Choibalsan initially hoped that Stalin would support his vision of Great Mongolia but the Soviet leader easily sacrificed Choibalsan's vision for Soviet gains, guaranteed by the Sino-Soviet Treaty and legitimized by the Yalta agreements.
- It is worth noting that the Soviet Union may not have allowed American and British forces into Berlin, which was completely under their control, if the U . S . had not honored the Yalta agreement boundaries.
- Japan and the US claimed that the Yalta agreement did not apply to the Northern Territories because they were not a part of the Kuril Islands, although US geographers have traditionally listed them as part of the Kuril chain.
- France, however, was not party to the Yalta agreement, which created a diplomatic problem as formal inclusion of the additional clause in the EAC text would inevitably create a French demand for equal representation in any dismemberment decisions.
- The book examines central historical examples, like the Great Compromise that paved the way for the Yalta agreement working from the assumption that WWII is a sort of laboratory for testing out our moral-political concepts and intuitions.
- It's difficult to see yalta agreement in a sentence .
"yalsa award for excellence in nonfiction" in a sentence, "yalsa best book for young adults" in a sentence, "yalt" in a sentence, "yalta" in a sentence, "yalta accords" in a sentence, "yalta arrangement" in a sentence, "yalta betrayal" in a sentence, "yalta conference" in a sentence, "yalta european strategy conference" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define yalta agreement in a sentence and how is the word yalta agreement used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, yalta agreement meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.