yalta agreement in a sentence
- The provisions of Yalta agreement allowed Stalin to forcibly repatriate Jews along with all Soviet nationals back to USSR " irrespective of their personal wishes ".
- Churchill later writes that part of the Yalta agreement stated that Prague would be part of a future Soviet occupation zone after the end of the war.
- People felt their lives had been deformed since 1945 by the Yalta agreement, in which Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin and Franklin Roosevelt divided up Europe.
- In May 1946 the Soviet troops were withdrawn from Iran and all support for the Republic of Kurdistan was cut, in accordance with the Yalta Agreement.
- The Yalta agreement had consigned postwar Poland to the Soviet sphere, and Karski, who knew and scorned communism, did not return to his native land.
- Because of the provisions of the Yalta Agreement, all former Soviet citizens living in Germany at war s end had to be repatriated, most by force.
- Although one had the Yalta agreement, where Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin had agreed that Greece would belong to the west, but it did not help.
- The JIOA worked independently to circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order and the Allied Yalta agreements, creating false employment and political biographies for the scientists.
- After the Soviet forces drove the Germans from Polish territories, NKVD general Ivan Serov invited Polish underground leaders for negotiations to discuss the aftermath of the Yalta Agreement.
- When Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov expressed concern that the Yalta Agreement's wording might impede Stalin's plans in Central Europe, Stalin responded " Never mind.
- The problem was that Stalin's strategy risked confrontation with the equally powerful United States, who viewed Stalin's actions as a flagrant violation of the Yalta agreement.
- Despite contributing greatly to the Allied effort, the Polish Navy and free Poland fell victim to post-war international dealings that led to their political obliteration under the Yalta agreements.
- Stalin believes that both he and the US had voided the Yalta agreements and now, technically, the United States and Soviet Union are " de facto " enemies.
- In early 1954, the Old Guard put forward a constitutional amendment, called the Bricker Amendment, which would curtail international agreements by the Chief Executive, such as the Yalta Agreements.
- Following Yalta, in Russia, when Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov expressed worry that the Yalta Agreement's wording might impede Stalin's plans, Stalin responded " Never mind.
- The Soviet Union, as part of the Yalta agreement allowing a Soviet sphere of influence in Manchuria, dismantled and removed more than half the industrial equipment left there by the Japanese.
- In mid-December 1945, the representatives of the three major Allied Powers Andrey Vyshinsky from the Soviet Union, W . Averell Harriman from the United States, and Yalta Agreements.
- Pius feared the consequences of the Yalta Agreement which secured a sphere of Soviet influence in Europe and his church became the target of Communist repression in Eastern Europe, following the war.
- At the end of the war, all of Lithuania was surrendered to the Soviet Union, along with the other Baltic States of Latvia and Estonia, as a consequence of the Yalta Agreement.
- At the Yalta agreement, the USA, the UK, and the USSR had agreed that the USSR would enter the war on Japan within three months of the defeat of Nazi Germany in Europe.
"yalsa award for excellence in nonfiction" in a sentence, "yalsa best book for young adults" in a sentence, "yalt" in a sentence, "yalta" in a sentence, "yalta accords" in a sentence, "yalta arrangement" in a sentence, "yalta betrayal" in a sentence, "yalta conference" in a sentence, "yalta european strategy conference" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define yalta agreement in a sentence and how is the word yalta agreement used in a sentence and examples? 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, 用yalta agreement造句, yalta agreement meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.