with a blank stare in a sentence
- This is the Sci Fi channel's " Farscape, " and if Mr . Spock got a look at this emotion-fraught, unpredictable world he'd likely shake his head and, with a blank stare, murmur, " fascinating ."
- Everyone who spends time in both cities has a story about an earth-shattering moment of social vertigo, when a greeting that would warrant a warm smile in one place was met with a blank stare in the other.
- The traumatic brain injury Titus received in November when he fell from monkey bars on his school playground in nearby Weatherford was so severe that it left him with a blank stare, unable to walk, talk or communicate in any way.
- When he sits on his sofa, directly across from the television set, beer in hand, slack-jawed, with a blank stare to represent a brain set on stall, I don't really believe that our nation's nuclear power plants are operated by his kind.
- When Mother's never-seen husband dies in the episode " Death ", Edina infuriates Saffy by responding to the news with a blank stare and the question " Did he leave a will ? " Mother doesn't seem to care much either, realising that she'll have a bit more room at her house.
- It's difficult to see with a blank stare in a sentence .
- More Sentences： 1 2
"with a bang" in a sentence, "with a barge in tow" in a sentence, "with a belly" in a sentence, "with a better sense of" in a sentence, "with a bit of luck" in a sentence, "with a blink of an eye" in a sentence, "with a blow" in a sentence, "with a bold hand" in a sentence, "with a bounce" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define with a blank stare in a sentence and how is the word with a blank stare used in a sentence and examples? 用with a blank stare造句, 用with a blank stare造句, 用with a blank stare造句, with a blank stare meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.