ventilating in a sentence
- Classrooms are well lit and ventilated; there are many openings.
- The cigars are placed in ventilated cells with controlled humidity levels.
- It has a corrugated iron gable roof with a ventilated ridge.
- The rooms were well-equipped, bright and well ventilated.
- At the apex of the gable end walls are ventilated weatherboards.
- Two ornate finials ventilate the roof and indicate the cell spaces.
- Crawl spaces should be ventilated to reduce humidity and dampness.
- And the room was still and not well-ventilated.
- Be sure your workspace is well-lighted and ventilated.
- To keep away the moisture, ventilate the house twice a day.
- It's difficult to see ventilating in a sentence .
- The synthetic polypropylene disperses moisture " and you ventilate.
- Choose a work area that is well-ventilated and dust free.
- It also works as an insulator for the heating and ventilating systems.
- But to cure tobacco, you need a well-ventilated barn.
- Give me someone to ventilate her .'I called someone else.
- -Move table to dry, well-ventilated area.
- Incidentally, as you ventilate, you will not lose much heat.
- Finally, ventilate that crawl space from spring to autumn.
- Ventilate your cupboards to keep humidity down, says Bohdan.
- Ventilate : Make sure there is good air circulation in affected areas.
"ventilated storage" in a sentence, "ventilated totally-enclosed motor" in a sentence, "ventilated type" in a sentence, "ventilated wall" in a sentence, "ventilates" in a sentence, "ventilating air" in a sentence, "ventilating arrangement" in a sentence, "ventilating arrangements" in a sentence, "ventilating blower" in a sentence,