rabbits and hares in a sentence
- They told us by signs that they would look for rabbits and hares for us to eat, with the understanding that we would give them " 駃pas ", which is what they call our clothes.
- Small rodents such as squirrels, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, chipmunks, rats, and mice and lagomorphs like rabbits and hares are almost never found to be infected with rabies and are not known to transmit rabies to humans.
- There's nothing wrong with being really interested in Eric LeCompte, a man who was in a 1980s band, American Football, and fictional rabbits and hares, and if those are your main interests, more power to you.
- ""'Ixodes trianguliceps " "'is a species of tick from the family Ixodidae that feeds on such mammals as shrew, rats, mice, hedgehogs, foxes, squirrels, moles, rabbits and hares.
- :The face-shape and ear-length certainly look more hare-like to me, but I am only familiar with British rabbits and hares, and I'm not an expert, so I can't say for sure.
- But small rodents like squirrels, mice, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils and chipmunks, and lagomorphs, like rabbits and hares, are almost never found to be infected with rabies and have not been known to cause rabies among humans in the United States.
- Yes, we can see in your contribs that of the 37 edits you've made, the only ones of any substance were on the article about Eric LeCompte with the exception of List of fictional rabbits and hares, in which you inserted a fragment of one sentence.
- Outbreaks have been successfully controlled in the United States ( where it was still occasionally reported ) and the UK . Populations in New Zealand have bounced back after developing a genetic immunity, and the disease has no effect on native wild rabbit and hare species in the Americas, which are not closely related to the Old World rabbits.
- The "'Ground Game Act 1880 "'( " 43 & 44 Vict . " ) is a law that was passed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom in 1880 by Gladstone's government, as a result of many complaints over many decades about the intolerable amount of damage that farmers'crops were suffering from damage by wild rabbits and hares and landowners not allowing farmland occupiers to kill them because of game preservation.
- It's difficult to see rabbits and hares in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define rabbits and hares in a sentence and how is the word rabbits and hares used in a sentence and examples? rabbits and hares造句, rabbits and hares造句, 用rabbits and hares造句, rabbits and hares meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.