paced in a sentence
- Wilson's fast-paced Iowa swing received mixed reviews.
- However, regional economy is still growing at a slower pace.
- At this pace, it will be difficult to displace him.
- The pace of the bomber's activities has recently increased.
- It worked gloriously _ and was a remarkable change of pace.
- Snail's pace winding up the hill to the stadium.
- Thorn EMI Plc paced the index higher amid renewed takeover speculation.
- I found that it was disrupting the pacing of the show.
- Todd Worrell knows he is on a record pace this season.
- Glaxo Wellcome Plc and British Petroleum Plc paced the index lower.
"pace yourself" in a sentence, "pace-setter in scientific research" in a sentence, "pacea" in a sentence, "pacecco de rosa" in a sentence, "paceco" in a sentence, "paced auditory serial addition test" in a sentence, "paced beat" in a sentence, "paced learning" in a sentence, "paced off" in a sentence,