paced in a sentence
- "Craig's been a pace player,"
- At his current pace, Ratliff would finish in second place.
- A fear made worse by the speedy pace of computer progress.
- This source also says Kraft demands action at an unreasonable pace.
- Karl Malone paced the Jazz with 26 points and 10 rebounds.
- I can now spot a beaded inset door at 50 paces.
- I'm just disappointed at the slow pace ."
- But there's something else-- a slower pace.
- It's a different setting, a change of pace.
- The Cowboys say today's game will be about pace.
- And Seattle remained on pace with the Suns by beating Sacramento.
- As innovation speeds up, the pace of obsolescence has quickened.
- The strategy will be dictated by the pace and the weather.
- Government is right to worry about keeping pace with electronic criminals.
- And still, the new Lakers are just off the pace.
- This is a fast-paced industry experiencing lots of change.
- Asalaam said, pacing the classroom in an impassioned closing speech.
- Even pulling alongside the pace car is a penalty in itself.
- The Raider world continued to spin at a zany pace Thursday.
- The pace of Dole's campaign has also been impressive.
"pace yourself" in a sentence, "pace-setter in scientific research" in a sentence, "pacea" in a sentence, "pacecco de rosa" in a sentence, "paceco" in a sentence, "paced auditory serial addition test" in a sentence, "paced beat" in a sentence, "paced learning" in a sentence, "paced off" in a sentence,