paca in a sentence
- PACA has served the local and international community of S鉶 Paulo, Brazil by offering a college preparatory education.
- The Paca residence burned down in 1879 . The University of Maryland, College Park conducted archeological work there.
- It was built on land purchased in 1782 from John Paca, the brother of the Governor of Maryland.
- The mountain paca primarily inhabits higher Andean Montane forest regions in Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia.
- The Var lies in the region called Provence-Alpes-C魌e d'Azur, often abbreviated to PACA.
- The main crop grown is cassava, and their main source of protein is the paca, a large rodent.
- "Wye Hall " was built in the 1930s on the site of the estate of William Paca.
- This law, the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act ( PACA ) of 1930, set the foundation for basic traceability.
- Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, and Charles Carroll of Carrollton signed on Maryland's behalf.
- Or were they all in it together _ Chapa to save his crumbling investigation and La Paca to collect reward money?
How can I put and write and define paca in a sentence
and how is the word paca used in a sentence and examples? 用paca造句
, paca meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.