ornamental in a sentence
- No ornamental works have been found in this layer of deposits.
- A double-flowered variety is grown as an ornamental plant.
- This stone is widely appreciated in Japan for its ornamental value.
- Two small ornamental lakes adorn the southern section of the park.
- Only the ornamental railings have been replaced every few hundred years.
- Today European yew is widely used in landscaping and ornamental horticulture.
- It is one of only two ornamental bridges over the canal.
- The animal becomes subsumed into ornamental patterns, typically using interlace.
- However, there is no indication of any use beyond ornamental.
- Some of the species are aromatic and grown as ornamental plants.
- It's difficult to see ornamental in a sentence .
- There are three steps leading up to a heavy ornamental door.
- In addition, it is often used as an ornamental plant.
- There are formal lawns and an ornamental lake with wild fowl.
- The company initially made small ornamental bronze sculptures and architectural fittings.
- One of the favourite attractions for tourists is the Ornamental Gardens.
- Ornamental gardens and parks, for example, were not accepted.
- Ghee and Ornamental stone production is a major business in Kangayam.
- An ornamental 65-foot lighthouse is present on the key.
- It is widely cultivated in other regions as an ornamental plant.
- Both species are common as weeds and in the ornamental environment.
"ornament of the middle way" in a sentence, "ornament records" in a sentence, "ornament with" in a sentence, "ornamenta" in a sentence, "ornamenta triumphalia" in a sentence, "ornamental animal" in a sentence, "ornamental arch" in a sentence, "ornamental architecture" in a sentence, "ornamental area" in a sentence,