measure in a sentence
- The administration and its allies were able to defeat the measure.
- Democrat Jimmy Carter vetoed 31 measures delivered by a Democratic Congress.
- Security measures also follow parents and babies after they leave hospitals.
- The Democratic House passed such a measure earlier this very year.
- Rose refused to comment on what military measures might be undertaken.
- We've chosen one measuring criterion, which is money.
- But what is not measured is, who's benefiting?
- You measure the next great thing by that previous high point.
- Another Seattle win Tuesday and the Sonics become the measuring stick.
- "There are other measures, " she said.
- It's difficult to see measure in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define measure in a sentence
and how is the word measure used in a sentence and examples? 用measure造句
, measure meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.