measure in a sentence
- Computer performance is generally measured in millions of instructions per second.
- There were no reports of any substantial resistance to the measures.
- Wood and metal blades are measured by the teeth per inch.
- In glass bowl or measure combine chocolate chips and whipping cream.
- Reynolds said Greenwood had opposed the measure before he studied it.
- Peel, core and chop apples to measure about 16 cups.
- All 21 members from Pennsylvania voted in favor of the measure.
- The measure is expected to reach the House floor next week.
- Leaders from both parties say the measure will be approved then.
- For years, Rene Ewald measured the currents of Haitian rivers.
- It's difficult to see measure in a sentence .
- The measure, they say, promotes hatred and counters morality.
- Their scoring drives have been measured in seconds rather than minutes.
- The added virulence of white supremacism makes the measure an abomination.
- 6 ounces water ( using tomato paste can as a measure)
- He said the measure is " plainly unconstitutional ."
- The measure would also hedge doctor-assisted suicide with safeguards.
- It is for industry to put in place more preventive measures.
- -- Anti-crime measures, including preventive social programs.
- They put a measure on the ballot we need to defeat.
- The concealed gun bill highlighted a litany of measures introduced Monday.
How can I put and write and define measure in a sentence
and how is the word measure used in a sentence and examples? 用measure造句
, measure meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.