lie on in a sentence
- The 92 vertices lie on the surfaces of three concentric spheres.
- A solution may lie on the horizon : the Y2K problem.
- Those who lied on their refugee applications would likely be deported.
- Seals lie on the beach massaging each other with their flippers.
- For now, their bones lie on a morgue table in Ekaterinburg.
- He forced her and another employee to lie on the floor.
- The Valley River 63A Indian reserve lied on its east side.
- He would lie on the floor, where he took his meals.
- Several sand cays lie on the reef southeast of the islet.
- He could hardly lie on his back without fidgeting in pain.
- It's difficult to see lie on in a sentence .
- It can lie on the bottom for long periods of time.
- There is an exceptional case when points lie on the line.
- They come out to lie on the heat of the asphalt.
- One workaholic told me she frequently lied on her time card.
- Beds are overturned, and cooking pots lie on their sides.
- But mainly they just come to lie on the beach.
- Just lie on our backs and search the brilliant sky.
- Charred, decayed bodies lie on the pathways leading to it.
- LEG RAISES, BACK AND HIP : Lie on your stomach.
- Bodies Lie on Kosova Road; As Usual Serbs Blame NATO.
How can I put and write and define lie on in a sentence
and how is the word lie on used in a sentence and examples? lie on造句
, lie on造句
, 用lie on造句
, lie on meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.