faceless in a sentence
- After all, who wants to play poker with a faceless partner?
- Hermand may be homeless, but he is not faceless.
- But too much regulation and you get a nation of faceless bureaucrats.
- I thought it was a faceless insurance company that would be affected.
- Loville is the faceless understudy who finally gets the part.
- Politically as much as anatomically, they are truly faceless.
- This old man buys enduring companies, not faceless stocks.
- The music of today is often knocked for its supposedly faceless complexity.
- While they collected endorsements and magazine covers, Strug remained virtually faceless.
- And now even some former prosecutors agree that the villain is faceless.
- Better than a faceless corporation, I'd say.
- Faceless shock-radio jocks should have their molars relocated without anaesthesia.
- Kevin, Johnny, James and Ralph are faceless consorts.
- Now, once again, those communities will be faceless and voiceless.
- Sometimes faceless people are seen, or people identifiable but long dead.
- Few of those recordings stand out from the faceless throng.
- After all, the faceless Mets now have a face.
- It is going to be the faceless gnomes of this global market.
- Then there's Marge, the faceless hostage in this crisis.
- The other is the faceless, trustworthy administration foot soldier.
"facel vega" in a sentence, "facel vega excellence" in a sentence, "facel vega fv" in a sentence, "facel vega hk500" in a sentence, "facel vega ii" in a sentence, "faceless bureaucrat" in a sentence, "faceless bureaucrats" in a sentence, "faceless creature" in a sentence, "faceless hunter" in a sentence,