export finance in a sentence
- Two new funds for development were established, one for government-backed equity investments, the other for infrastructure, but export finance received no new support.
- The Kontrollbank, owned by the nation's commercial banks, specializes in export financing and acts as a clearing house for the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Some investors are concerned the auto industry will be strongly affected by recently imposed export finance restrictions in Brazil, Argentina's top trade partner.
- Moore said a federal agency, the export finance insurance corporation, would set up a national interest fund to deal with the present situation.
- In 1987G, the Export Financing Scheme ( EFS ) was established to complement the ITFO and help promote exports of the member countries.
- People remember how crude oil exports financed four decades of heady growth at midcentury, and they recall how they suffered in past price dives.
- Kamarck made the remarks in Manila today as he signed an amendment to the Ex-Im Bank's standing agreement with the Philippines on export financing.
- The bank said the new branch will be involved in export finance and project finance, possibly in the areas of infrastructure, telecommunications and and energy.
- Further issues of preference shares and debenture stock followed in November 1954 and November 1959 . Rootes Acceptances Limited, the export financing arm, was sold.
- DeVillars, who spearheaded the initiative after consulting numerous businesses, is expected to announce the center Wednesday in Boston at an EPA-sponsored seminar on export financing.
- It's difficult to see export finance in a sentence .
"export factor" in a sentence, "export factoring" in a sentence, "export fee" in a sentence, "export file" in a sentence, "export filter" in a sentence, "export finance and insurance corporation" in a sentence, "export finance bank" in a sentence, "export finance company" in a sentence, "export finance insurance" in a sentence,