exercise option in a sentence
- Individuals have their own reasons for choosing whether or not to exercise options, of course.
- They have made two decisions, declining to exercise options on Moises Alou and Mark Grudzielanek.
- Raymond exercised options on 125, 559 shares last year.
- Companies reap another benefit when their employees exercise options.
- A decade ago, executives almost always had to exercise options within 30 days of retiring.
- The city will exercise options on land for the arena that were to expire Wednesday.
- In addition, Gerstner made about $ 4 . 7 million from exercising options in 2002.
- Friday is the last day to exercise options contracts.
- In 1991, Kraft exercised option to unload his shares for an estimated $ 25 million.
- Schwartzman said, noting that 16 officers exercised options.
- It's difficult to see exercise option in a sentence .
"exercise of religion" in a sentence, "exercise of right" in a sentence, "exercise of rights" in a sentence, "exercise of sovereignty" in a sentence, "exercise on" in a sentence, "exercise over" in a sentence, "exercise paddington diamond" in a sentence, "exercise performance" in a sentence, "exercise period" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define exercise option in a sentence and how is the word exercise option used in a sentence and examples? exercise option造句, exercise option造句, 用exercise option造句, exercise option meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.