emac in a sentence
- The last Macintosh to include an integrated CRT was the eMac, which boosted the display area to 17 " with support up to 1280x960 resolution.
- In 2013 he was given the EMAC Distinguished Marketing Scholar Award in recognition of his impactful research contributions and outstanding contributions to the European Marketing Academy.
- 8.0 . 2 added support of G5 model Macintosh released before December 2004, 1.25 GHz eMac, and various Mac G4 notebooks.
- 3.0 . 1 added support of G5 model Macintosh released before December 2004, 1.25 GHz eMac, and various Mac G4 notebooks.
- MacDonald's column, " Emac's Bottom Line ", can be found on both the Fox Business and Fox News websites.
- The eMac will also come with 16-watt stereo speakers and a CD-Recordable drive, with a DVD drive available on the more expensive model.
- He further taught at U . C . Berkeley, University of Waterloo, and KU . In 2000 Mackenzie founded the consultancy firm EMAC Assessments, LLC.
- In 2005, EMAC was activated ten times in response to one wildfire, one flood, one tropical storm, two winter storms, and five hurricanes.
- Unlike the iMac G3, however, the eMac is not meant to be portable as it weighs and lacks a carrying handle which was on the iMac G3.
- The eMac was originally intended exclusively for education buyers, but the demand for it was high enough that it was made available for general retail one month later.
How can I put and write and define emac in a sentence
and how is the word emac used in a sentence and examples? 用emac造句
, emac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.